The MedVance Institute campuses in Miami and Palm Springs, Florida, are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE); 41 Perimeter Center East, NE, Suite 640; Atlanta, Georgia 30346; telephone number (770) 396-3898.
The MedVance Institute campuses in Fort Lauderdale and Port St. Lucie, Florida, are accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools, 7777 Leesburg Pike, Suite 314 North, Falls Church, Virginia 22043; telephone number (703) 917-9503.
The U.S. Department of Education lists COE and ABHES as nationally recognized accrediting agencies under the provisions of Chapter 33, Title 38, U.S. Code and Subsequent Legislation.
The Medical Laboratory Technology programs have, or are in the process of seeking, programmatic approval by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS), 8410 West Bryn Mawr Avenue, Suite 670, Chicago, IL 60631; telephone number (773) 714-8880.
The Radiologic Technology programs have, or are in the process of seeking, programmatic accreditation through the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT), 20 North Wacker Drive, Suite 900, Chicago, IL 60606; telephone number (312) 704-5300.
The Surgical Technology programs listed below have programmatic accreditation through the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 1361 Park Street, Clearwater, FL 33756; phone (727) 210-2350.
- West Palm Beach (Palm Springs), FL
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
MedVance Institute is:
- Approved at some locations and in various programs of study to train veterans and eligible veterans’ dependents.
- Approved to train for vocational rehabilitation at some locations.
- Approved as an eligible institution of higher learning at some locations by the U.S. Department of Education’s Division of Student Financial Assistance to participate in the federally funded Title IV Programs of Student Financial Assistance.
- MedVance Institute's Practical Nursing programs in Miami, Palm Springs and Port St. Lucie, Florida, are approved by the Florida Board of Nursing, 4052 Bald Cypress Way Bin CO2, Tallahassee, FL 32399-1701; telephone number (850) 245-4125.
- MedVance Institute's Massage Therapy programs in Ft. Lauderdale, Port St. Lucie and Palm Springs, Florida, are approved by the Florida Board of Massage Therapy, 4052 Bald Cypress Highway Bin CO6, Tallahassee, FL 32399; telephone number (850) 245-4161.